February 11, 2009

google-about me

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


I AM...

a cute and sexy[perasan] girl


I REALLY WANT TO GO TO...

India~~



MY FAVOURITE PLACE IS...


my bedroom with aircond


MY FAVOURITE THING IS...


strawberry stuff



MY FAVOURITE DRINK IS ...

strawberry milkshake




MY FAVOURITE FOOD IS...


cakes,


cookies


and..


ice-cream (actually i love all those in fridge!)




MY FAVOURITE COLOR...

red!!





I LIVE IN...

Ampang, KL


I WAS BORN AT...

tanjong tokong, pulau pinang



I ATTENDED...


SMK Kerteh



UGM in jogjakarta



MY FAVOURITE STORY...

veer-zaara


and..
if only (both of them makes me cry *sob sob*)


MY HOBBIES ARE...
drawing


and..


reading comics




I WISH FOR...

marry with the person i love (ameen!)

No comments: